Happy St. Patrick’s Day! We’ve got a few ideas to bring you the luck of the Irish:
- Green beer is pretty much a St. Paddy’s Day staple. Making it is easy! Choose a beer, preferably a light-colored variety, and pour it slowly into a pint glass, at an angle to avoid too much foam building up. Just add green colored food dye, stir, and voila! – you are ready to get your green beer on. Perfect for a party or a pregame.
- Serve up a traditional Irish feast. St. Patrick’s Day doesn’t just have to be about drinking. Have some friends and family over for bangers and mash, corned beef and cabbage, stew, and Shepherd’s Pie. We snagged a few Irish-inspired recipes from the Food Network to get you started – and if you’re not much of a cook or want to seek the authentic experience outside of your home, find a restaurant near you serving St. Patrick’s Day specials.
- Watch a classic Irish movie. Get in the festive spirit with The Quiet Man, Brooklyn, or The Boondock Saints. Enjoy your flick of choice with a glass of Guinness or your own batch of green beer!
- Plan your trip to Ireland. Go big or go home, amirite? Ireland is home to gorgeous landscapes, medieval castles, and the rich Irish culture that makes St. Patrick’s day the perfect timing to start planning.
- Get your leprechaun on at a local bar crawl or beer festival. Dress in green, pep yourself up with an Irish coffee, grab your friends and go! St. Patrick’s Day, after all, is the perfect excuse for indulging on beer and whiskey with your crew.
Whatever your interests, wherever you are, browse our deals to find something fun to do this St. Patrick’s Day weekend.