Baby, it’s cold outside. We’re staying indoors as much as we can, but sometimes you can’t dodge a freezing trot across the parking lot or a sub-zero plunge across the street for coffee. The only good that can come of the arctic weather is an opportunity to get stylish with your winter accessories. Here are some of the staff must-haves from LivingSocial:
- Cute scarves. Whether you’re fond of a traditional look, a personalized touch, a totally unique accessory, or something more lumberjack chic, you want something snuggly to wrap up in.
- Gloves. Keep warm with a three-pack of ultra-soft knit gloves or pick up a pair of touchscreen-friendly gloves.
- Earmuffs. Go quirky with a fluffy pair or stick to a sleek set of adjustable black muffs.
- Masks and cover-ups. Hitting the slopes, or just braving the wind down Main Street? If you can’t stand the cold, you need a protective quick-drying ski mask or colorful cover-up.
- Boots. From quilted cold-weather boots to dainty booties to something chic in-between, it’s definitely the season for warm boots.
Some people say dressing for the cold is the best part of plummeting temperatures — what’s your favorite way to look good in winter?