Planning a wedding can be a supremely pricey undertaking, but don’t let perfecting the main event prevent you from having the bachelorette party or honeymoon of your dreams. You can have your three-tiered cake, and eat it too, thanks to these destination deals:
Our Bets on the Bachelor(ette):
- Stay and play at Atlantic City’s Borgata Hotel, which boasts 12 restaurants, a comedy club, two nightclubs, and spa amenities galore. Our deal at more than 50 percent savings makes it the perfect place to please every member of your motley crew.
- For a taste of the tropics, pack your bags for the Playa del Carmen Resort in Cancun. It’s all-inclusive, more than 40 percent off, and is just the ticket for some sun-kissed R&R as the big day approaches.
- Outdoorsy types will have a field day at Murphy’s Resort in Estes Park, Colo. Visit Rocky Mountain National Park, check out local wineries and breweries, and just wait until you see those spectacular starry nights.
For the Honeymoon:
- If you dream of a picturesque honeymoon on white sands, The Royal Hawaiian is the place for you. The cabana-lined pool and two-mile stretch of beach provide the picture of privacy for you and your new Mr. or Mrs.
- For some laid-back luxury, this 11-day trip to Athens and the Greek Isles is the way to go. Spend three nights each in Athens, Paros, and Santorini for a perfect mix of history, romance, and relaxation.
- For an experience all your own, Stonefield Estate Resort in St. Lucia has your (potentially new) name written all over it. Relax in a private, one-bedroom villa with see-forever views of the Caribbean dreamscape.
See our previous blog post for tips on wedding gifts and can’t-miss beauty buys.