New York City is one travel destination that never gets old. While the sights and shopping rank high among tourist to-dos, no trip to the Big Apple is complete without soaking in a Broadway show. And right now LivingSocial has your ticket to the most talked about shows in the Theatre District at a terrific value – those Junior Mints at intermission won’t feel like such a splurge after all!
Check out our NYC Theatre Guide, featuring more than 25 unique plays and musicals. Enjoy modern renditions of classics, like Mamma Mia! and Rodgers + Hammerstein’s Cinderella, or immerse yourself in something new, such as If/Then starring Frozen’s Idina Menzel or You Can’t Take It With You with James Earl Jones and Rose Byrne. Not to mention 50 Shades! The Musical — yup, there’s that too.
And because you’ll need a cool place to crash post-show, peruse our great hotel offers in NYC. Restore and rest up – you’ll be having a LOT more to see and do tomorrow!
Our inner yogi glows were flowing last Thursday, as we teamed up with Zappos to put on the Flow & Glow yoga event in Las Vegas.
Led by Katie Brauer, a yoga guru with more than two decades of experience on the mat, we welcomed hundreds of consumers at the Zappos headquarters for a night of yoga – think downward dog in the dark.
Attendees stayed balanced and hydrated with Suja organic cold-pressed juice, and browsed apparel and accessories from Zappos’ top yoga brands, such as Cozy Orange, Lucy, and Gaiam.
Mats filled up in hours of the announcement on LivingSocial, but 50 lucky fans who could not attend won prize packs through our #ZapPose Twitter Sweepstakes. Giveaways included comfy and chic essential yoga essentials such as Soybu headbands and Manduka towels.
Wish you could have gotten your glowing sun salutation on? Live vicariously through some of the event photos below or head over to Pinterest, where we’ve pinned some of our favorite yoga inspirations.
Love doesn’t have to be a battlefield. Make your heart feel good and connect with a new love interest when Match.com contributes to the American Heart Association throughout the month of September. This exclusive LivingSocial offer includes:
- $5 for a $25 credit to Match.com, the world’s largest relationship company
- Match.com will donate $10 to the American Heart Association for each voucher purchased on LivingSocial in September
The LivingSocial deal is Match’s “love-raiser” campaign to encourage current and potential Match members to donate to the American Heart Association. The online campaign is part of a national, three-year commitment by Match to donate at least $300,000 to help raise money and awareness to fight heart disease.
And if you’re already matched up yourself (you smitten kitten), pay the love forward to a family member or friend just by clicking the “Gift It” button on the love-raiser offer today.
The dog days are rolling in and you still haven’t had your dose of summer adventure. We’re here to help with some phenomenal last-minute travel packages for you to take advantage of before summer fades to fall. And, today and tomorrow only, enjoy 10% off any Escape when you use promo code “ESCAPE10” at checkout (full details can be found here.)
- Indulge in a week of all-inclusive beachfront splendor at Villa del Palmar Cancun. The property boasts several pools and gourmet restaurants, condo-style accommodations, and a five-star rating to boot.
- Hide away for the weekend at the plush Four Seasons Island Resort on the Menominee River in Wisconsin, which dates back to 1905. With a nine-hole, par-34 golf course, spa amenities, tennis, and expansive outdoor patios, we can’t think of a better place to relax and rejuvenate.
- Or make your kiddos’ destination dreams come true at the Nickelodeon Suites Resort in Orlando. They’ll play among their favorite cartoon characters, you’ll get some poolside R&R, and everyone can enjoy a little slime time.
- Elegant, turn-of-the-century style in… San Diego? Add luxe to your beach weekend at the Gaslamp Quarter’s Four Diamond Westgate Hotel – and while you’re there, take a walk on the wild side at the San Diego Zoo Safari Park, called “zoo of the future” by Frommer’s.
- Hit up Park Avenue for a sumptuous weekend at one of NYC’s crème de la crème hotels: The Waldorf Astoria. The property boasts an opulent lounge and spa, proving the perfect base camp for all of your back to school shopping. We’re fairly confident you’ll find lots to love in the Big Apple.
In the first few days of school, it’s easy to make rookie mistakes. Better to be well equipped from the get go with swanky dorm décor, all the necessary accessories, cool tech toys, and mementos from home.
First thing’s first — make your bed. With this 22-piece dorm set, complete with full bedding, a foam bed topper, bed bug protector, throw blanket, and towel and toiletry sets, you couldn’t be more prepared if you tried.
Put your fondest memories on display with canvases of your favorite photographs, and definitely don’t leave home without multi-purpose headphones to get you through workouts, paper writing, and potentially snoring roommates.
Guarantee that your space is the most popular on campus by having the very best of tech, such as the Jawbone Jambox Bluetooth Speaker, and host everyone’s favorite movie nights with a 32-in Samsung LED HDTV. And when you’re craving some me-time, belt it out with this Bluetooth shower speaker.
And maybe you can find some time to go to classes and the library too.
Take 15% off today through Sunday night by using promo code “15BACK” at purchase. Click here for details.